As per the CDC, Ohio Governor, and Bowling Green State University (BGSU), the following precautions and requirements will be enforced at EQ Academy.
If you cannot comply with these safety precautions, DO NOT ENROLL in this session. We look forward to seeing you at a future EQ Academy!
- Do not arrive more than 30 minutes early to class. Doors will be locked to allow for cleaning and setup.
- Masks must be worn properly (covering nose, mouth, and chin) by everyone at all times except for when eating/drinking or outside. Face shields cannot be used in place of a mask but may be worn in addition to a mask. Do not pull your mask down to speak.
- Social distancing is required by everyone at all times.
- Sanitation station is available in each room. Please wash your hands and sanitize often.
- One student per table in most classrooms. Only sit in designated seats for students.
- Boxed lunches, beverages, and snacks will be stored and distributed with care. Instructions for obtaining these items will be announced.
- Merchandise will be available for purchase. Instructions for shopping will be announced.
- Plexiglass shields will be in the front of each classroom for instructor to stand behind as well as at the reception desk for check-in.
- Touchless temperature taker will be available in the lobby if you’d like to use it.
- Classrooms, break room, and lobby will be cleaned before/after every class.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, do not come to this event. Contact EQ to cancel. See cancellation policy here. If you become ill during the event, please let one of the staff members know immediately and leave the premises.
If you fail to adhere to our requirements, you will be asked to leave EQ Academy. The safety of our students, teachers, and staff is our top priority.
While we encourage all students, teachers, and staff to have the COVID-19 vaccine, we are not requiring it for EQ Academy.
In order to enroll in an EQ Academy class, each student must agree to our COVID-19 requirements. You’ll see this during checkout. Your enrollment will not be processed without your agreement.
Again, if you cannot comply with these safety precautions, DO NOT ENROLL in this session. We look forward to seeing you at a future EQ Academy!