Updated December 8, 2022
Because the status of the pandemic is ever-changing, we will continue to update these requirements for our next event as we get closer to the event date.
EQ’s COVID protocols for mask-wearing and social-distancing will be based on the current (and often changing) CDC recommendations, State of Ohio recommendations, and Bowling Green State University building recommendations. We are not requiring vaccinations of attendees. We do require flexibility regarding mask wearing and social distancing so that everyone, including our staff and teachers, feel comfortable and safe at all times during EQA classes. If you are uncomfortable wearing a mask for long periods of time, or if you are uncomfortable being indoors with unmasked people, then we ask that you not enroll for this year’s EQA. We look forward to seeing you at a future EQ Academy.
Our COVID-19 precautions and requirements for attending may be changed up until a week before the first day of EQ Academy. Continue to check back on this page for updates. For enrolled students, updates will be posted in the EQA forum (with email notifications). We will provide full refunds to students up until Wednesday, March 22, 2023 for those who are not comfortable with attending based on the current state of the pandemic and/or our updated COVID-19 requirements.
- We will follow the recommendations of the CDC, the State of Ohio, and Bowling Green State University and may adjust the following requirements before the event. Final COVID-19 event requirements regarding masks and social distancing will be put in place the week prior to the first day of EQ Academy.
- Students are not required to be vaccinated.
- All students, teachers, and staff are encouraged to wear masks at all times in all areas of the building, but masks are not required.
- Social distancing is encouraged, when possible.
- Sanitation station is available in each room. Please wash your hands and sanitize often.
- There should be room between each student at a table. Please leave as much space as possible.
- Boxed lunches, beverages, and snacks will be stored and distributed with care. Instructions for obtaining these items will be announced.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, do not come to this event. Contact EQ to cancel. See cancellation policy here. If you become ill during the event, please let one of the staff members know immediately and leave the premises.
Again, our COVID-19 requirements will be posted prior to the event. If you fail to adhere to our requirements, you will be asked to leave EQ Academy. The safety of our students, teachers, and staff is our top priority.
In order to enroll in an EQ Academy class, each student must agree to our COVID-19 requirements. You’ll see this during checkout. Your enrollment will not be processed without your agreement.
If you cannot comply with these safety precautions, DO NOT ENROLL in this session. We look forward to seeing you at a future EQ Academy.