EQU is an online class website offering the best classes for EQ software, taught by the most experienced EQ teachers around.
When enrolled, you get:
- Access to your class forever! That’s right, once you’re enrolled in the class, you will always have access to the course materials. You will only have access to the class forum for the duration of the session, however. (see below)
- Full access to the class Q&A forum where you can ask questions about course content and get quick responses from your instructor and classmates. The Q&A forum is available for the duration of the class session.
- Fully illustrated lessons to view on screen or to print. One lesson will be posted each week, but work at your own pace!
- Extra supplemental resources for the class: videos, files and links.
- A full glossary of terms for the class to reference any time you want.
- Free technical support from The Electric Quilt Company! We’re always here, whether you’re enrolled in a class or not. Please contact us with any questions.
The Nitty Gritty
EQU classes are designed for you to be able to work at your own pace during the session. You’ll start a session with lesson 1. You have 1 week to work on lesson 1 before lesson 2 is released, and so on for lessons 3 and 4 (if applicable). With that said, you do NOT have to be completely finished with a lesson before the next lesson is released. It’s recommended to stay as caught up as possible, but not required. We want students to be able to learn at their own paces and on their own schedules.
During the session, you will have the ability to ask the teacher questions via an online Q&A forum. This forum is for students enrolled in your class only. This gives the teacher an opportunity to work with a group of students to guide them through the lessons. If you get behind in a class, you can still ask questions in the forum regarding previous lessons.
At the end of the session, you will no longer have the ability to post questions on the forum, however the forum will still be available for viewing. The teacher may have already answered a similar question from another student. If you should have any questions after your class session is over, you can contact EQ’s tech support team. We are always willing to help.
The class is yours forever, so feel free to go back and work through the class again to refresh.